Sunday, April 15, 2007

Did You Hear About The Joke My Mother In Law Told Me?

Archie Brown actually heard this joke from his mother in law!

A guy was on his morning jog when he saw the hearse moving slowly through the park. Behind it was a fairly young couple. The lady was quietly crying and leaning on the man, who had a small dog on a leash. They were followed by the longest funeral procession the jogger had ever seen.

His curiosity forced him to jog over to the young man with the dog and said, "I am sorry to be disrespectful, but I have never seen such a long funeral procession, who is it in the hearse, someone famous?" The young man glanced at his grieving wife and then back to the jogger and replied,
"It is my mother-in-law, and she was not famous."

The perplexed jogger then asked, "what happened, did something tragic cause her death?" The man shook his head as he pointed down to the dog and said, "My dog bit her and she died." The jogger raised his eybrows, caught his breath for a moment, then asked, "Man, can I borrow your dog?"

The man sighed and said, "Get in line!"

Do you have any good mother-in-law jokes? If you will share them, I won't tell her you told me!





Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to spinayarn



No comments: