Friday, May 11, 2007

Did You Hear About My Poetry 6?

Archie Brown entered this in a poetry challenge, in which the rhyming words were provided by other participants:

CL Hanna's Contribution

Submitted by familyfunandfaith on Sat, 2006-02-11 19:28.

When Hanna showed up there was a new hope
and a lifting of the sense of dread.
I was not expecting a visit by the Pope
But I was anxious to see this blog read
and the chain of this game not break.
At the right moment, out of the cyber lake
C. L. Hanna showed up, no fake.
We had new ideas stirred up with her(his),rake.
Though skouba seemed only to sputter & grope,
to the rescue fggoldston soon sped
and renewed the momementum, no longer I mope
I only hope Hanna's fears are put to bed!







Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to spinayarn



No comments: