Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Did You Hear About My Questions About the Next President?

Archie Brown has some questions about who will be his next president. Here are some of his observations and wonderings:

If Hillary wins the nomination, and I believe she will, it will be an interesting November. Nearly fifty percent of voters will never vote for her, seeing her as the epitome of evil.

I am not at all sure who will be the Rep. nominee. I tend to think it will be the candidate with the most money, Mitt Romney. I do not see much appeal for him among the base of the party, nor for McCain or Rudy. So the election will hinge on the turn out of voters. Will Republicans hold their nose and vote for a nominee they don't care for just to keep Hillary out?




Add to Technorati Favorites

Subscribe to spinayarn



No comments: